Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Want to Be Angry, but It's Actually Pretty Funny

You remember those horses I called dispatch on THREE times to no aid whatsoever?  Well, they're still thin as shit.  The morning after I got home from work and the one was STILL tied up on the side of the road, I wrote a note and tied it to their gate.  It was very polite, since while I bet they can guess, there's no way for them to know I was the one calling the po-po's out to look at the ribs on their equines.

It went something along the lines of Hey.  Saw your horse on the side of the road.  If you need any help with food/care drop me a line, (email address).  Polite, right?  Didn't chew them out, didn't do anything but offer a hand.

If they knew it was me, it's probably because I'm the only one out there feeding the poor horses baby carrots each morning when they come up to the fence to see me and search my pockets for treats.

The horses, not the people.

My neighbors do not search my pockets for treats.

Anyways, I came home the next day to find...

A pile of horse shit in my yard!  An actual pile of horse shit.  WITH horse hoof prints.  Okay, maybe I shouldn't have left the gate open, but I was actually expecting a different delivery that day!  One of a less poopy variety.

I have no idea if they tied their horse in my yard while I was out or if he just broke loose from his (oh-so-sturdy) rope tied to a TINY LIMB ON A BUSH and came grazing, but at least I don't have to mow in that spot.

I wanna be mad...but anything that puts food in that horse's belly is good by me.

-Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment